Assist in developing a unique blockchain-based platform – decentralized data marketplace & oracle platform. Smartym was chosen to expand the client’s internal team and work together in order to develop the platform with a range of additional tools for developers and users.
- Create a unique mass-market product, that will popularize the terms “Blockchain”, “Tokenized data” and “Oracles”;
- Create a decentralized marketplace, where developers can find credible sources of data for smart contracts;
- Build an environment for developing decentralized applications (Dapps);
- Provide a smooth and understandable flow for 3 types of potential users: providers, subscribers, and speculators;
- Analyze and investigate new techniques of creating oracles on blockchain, creating smart-contracts that are able to connect to off-chain data, protocols for data monetization and tokenization.
Project Technical Tasks:
- Develop a robust and “source agnostic” oracle platform on EOS and Ethereum using the customers’ API;
- Create 5 interconnected smart-contracts to enable secure and reliable transactions within the ecosystem;
- Present a convenient and scalable SDK for creating new oracles and curating the existing ones;
- Develop Web Terminal and Web Admin with oracle management tools, including parameterization of data tokens access-cost/access-supply curves;
- Present a compact Chrome browser extension, that will contain the same functions as the Web Terminal
- Blockchain: EOSJS, Solidity, Truffle, Web3JS, ZAPJS
- 1 PM
- 2 Front-end developers
- 1 Blockchain developer
Technologies and logic
The app involves the following features
Ethereum customizable smart-contracts
- Zap Registry - stores data providers’ data: public keys for data/query encryption, account addresses, pricing parameters, endpoint-specific parameters;
- Zap Bondage - executes the “bonding mechanism”: definition of available access-cost/access-supply curves, determined by the data-provider; calculation of subscription prices for specific data-providers, referring to corresponding query cost; ZapBondage holds dots (1 dot = 1 query) in escrow between the provider and the subscriber throughout the process of subscription until the transaction takes place.
- Zap Dispatch - administers delivery and bond-market interface for long-term smart contract purposes. In this case, one dot equals one request;
- Zap Arbiter - handles delivery and bond-market interface for short-term subscriptions;
- Zap Token - holds the tokens, connects to providers’ data.
- Import data feeds into scripts;
- Develop endpoint-specific feed handlers;
- Write data-provider daemons;
- Operate wallets in scripts;
- Interact with “bonding” curves for data monetization and data speculation.
Terminal and Web Admin
- Give users an ability to manage oracles, create them, assign endpoints to them and set the initial oracle price that forms the access-cost/access-supply curves.
- Enables users to look through all the existent oracles on the platform, check their endpoints and so-called “bonding” curves
- An additional compact and user friendly browser extension, that contains the same set of functionality as the Web Admin
Smartym is still actively working on the project, releasing new features and taking one of the main parts in the platform’s expansion:
- The mainnet contract release has already taken place on January 1. So users all over the world can already become a part of a revolutionary oracle system.
- In February 2019 it is planned to release the Oracle schema builder on npm;
- In March the Aeternity SDK will be presented.
Found the project that catches your eye? Let's discuss it!
Leave a request and we will contact you within a day!