Develop a unique social ecosystem that combines interconnected modules: an encrypted messenger, a multifunctional blog and a convenient crypto-wallet, plus help the company develop and maintain their own crypto exchange platform.
Main goals were to make it easy and comfortable to use with the help of convenient and comprehensive UI, swift data exchange and high security level.
- Create a unique mass-market product that will be able to stand among top world-wide messengers;
- Create a competitive and reliable exchange platform, that supports many crypto- and fiat currencies;
- Develop a strategy for effective and secure data exchange processes;
- Create and maintain project documentation through all the stages of development;
- Analyze the market and pick the best business solutions and techniques to merge complex independent modules.
Project Technical Tasks:
- Customize and modify the open-source messenger Signal to create a brand new product, adapted for LetKnow’s business-objectives;
- Develop a consistent application for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac platforms;
- Develop 3 multifunctional modules: messenger, blog, and crypto-wallet (via Rubyroid Labs’ API), merge them and provide a smooth integration of business-processes;
- Build a scalable, sustained and integral system architecture;
- Develop and maintain a secure and intuitive crypto exchange platform: the client and the admin panel.
- Android: Java, OkHttp, Gson, Retrofit, Protobuf, SQLite, Glide, ZXing, Crashlytics, FCM
- iOS: Swift 3, Swagger Codegen, MBProgressHUD, Alamofire, BetterSegmentedControl, Reachability, Kingfisher, SSZipArchive, Fabric, SQLCipher
- Frontend: ElectronJS, TypeScript, NodeJs, BackboneJS, ReactJS, SCSS, Angular 6, HTML, SVG
- 1 PM
- 2 BA
- 1 Designer
- 1 Frontend developer
- 2 Backend developer
- 2 iOS developers
- 3 Android developers
- 2 QA engineers
Legacy Signal code
The app involves the following features
- Customizable personal blog with privacy settings;
- Easy and convenient post creation with the ability to attach any type of content;
- Privacy settings for each post, an ability to create drafts and postpone the publications;
- Posts sharing, an ability to open and see them online in the web;
- An ability to re-post the content, leave comments, upvote/downvote posts and comments;
- Easy search engine by categories: an ability to find the needed content in an instant;
- Encrypted secure messages and calls;
- Groups with roles differentiation;
- Customizable personal profiles;
- Built-in application browser;
- Custom contact lists;
- QR-code scanner, an ability to add users to your contact list by scanning their QR;
- An ability to link your devices with a desktop-client;
- Wallet creation;
- Easy and fast transactions;
- Notifications on funds receipts and transactions’ status updates;
- Test-net support;
- An ability to send invoices and receive funds from your LetKnow friends;
- User management;
- Tools for complaints processing;
- Creating orders to buy and sell crypto;
- Market analytics;
- Withdrawal and deposit of crypto and fiat;
- Intuitive platform management with the admin panel.
We’ve delivered a mobile and desktop app with clear, flexible and scalable architecture, and a perceptive exchange platform. We’ve successfully overcome all the challenges and issues during the development and testing process. Throughout the whole development process, we have maintained high-level project management. Our team is still maintaining and supporting the app development to make the user experience more smooth and comfortable, make the data exchange processes fast and trouble-proof. Now we are planning new functional and structural upgrades, that will fully satisfy the business requirements and target audience’s needs. For the future, we aim to implement ETH and XRP currencies support, an ability to create several blogs for one account, blogs top ratings, brands’ blogs, and also translate the app into more languages!
Found the project that catches your eye? Let's discuss it!
Leave a request and we will contact you within a day!