Building & implementing innovative solutions for startups and enterprises.
Enterprise blockchain development
Here at Smartym we develop and integrate any type of blockchain networks: public, private, hybrid, permissioned.
- Blockchain development for enterprise: Openchain, Multichain, Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Quorum, IOTA
- Enterprise blockchain smart contracts development/integration: for both internal and b2b usage
- Blockchain-based databases: BigchainDB
- Legacy relational database blockchain integration
Smart contracts/Solidity development
Smartym delivers a full spectrum of smart contract-based solutions:
- Tokens and deposits
- Multisig Wallets
- Decentralized organizations
- Fraud-free medical records systems
- Copyright protection
- Transparent accounting solutions
Technical part of Initial Coin Offering services for easy and secure independent fundraising.
- Defining the product and blockchain purpose in the system
- Picking the technology stack, developing token economy
- Preparing platform description and its proof of concept
- Smart contracts terms description. Writing specification
- Performing all ICO-related development activities: Solidity, Truffle, OpenZeppelin, ERC20, etc.
- Payment hubs: Java, BIP32 deterministic wallets
- 3rd party audit
- Testing, fraud protection, server maintenance
Crypto Exchange Software Solutions
We develop and integrate solutions for secure and transparent crypto- and real-world fiat currencies exchanges.
- Automatic limits for funds withdrawal
- Intellectual anti-fraud system
- Dual-factor authentication system
Crypto payments integration
We develop and integrate crypto-payments solutions for any cryptocurrency:
- Trading bots
Smart Contract Audit
Our specialists perform full-cycle smart contract technical audit:
- Smart contract viability
- Specification compliance check
- Automated vulnerabilities check: Oyetne tool, Solhint, Solgraph
- Manual vulnerabilities check
- Code architecture analysis
- Providing recommendations for further code/architecture improvement
we work with
Time to start a new project? Or just want to say "hi"?
Either way, let's talk!