Social platform for tenants and concierges
Real estate development company wanted to provide the tenants of its building complexes with a platform to automate the interaction between residents and concierges. The automation should increase the coherence of work of concierges in the buildings, ease the onboarding process for the residents and help tenant community to socialize.
We had the following business tasks:
- Introduce new levels of ease and flexibility for the tenants to interact with the building complexes
- Create a parallel digital social environment that enables a community co-operation and friendly atmosphere. Main focus: real life interactions, social events, group activities etc.
- Enrich tenants’ living experience via a comprehensive suite of smart home technologies.
- Bring the wider community into reach via a service and amenities discovery component within the application.
- Develop a system, supporting custom features along with real-time messaging
- Integrate chatbot
- Support complex several user-roles functionality within mobile apps for residents and web-app for different levels of admins
- Integrate Zipato service to provide IoT functionality
- Apply design theme to the admin panel in accordance with Twitter Bootstrap standards to skip the step of layout creating
- Backend: Java 8, Spring Boot, Jooq, Google Guava, Apache Commons, jackson, slf4j, Swagger2
- Web: Angular 6, TypeScript, RxJS, Angular CLI, Angular Firebase, Twitter Bootstrap 4, Ngx-bootstrap, SCSS
- iOS: Swift 4, Firebase Cloud Firestorage, Google Maps, Swagger Codegen, Auto Layout, Storyboard.
- Android: Java 8, RxJava 2, Firebase Cloud Firestorage, Google Maps, Cloud Messaging, Retrofit, LiveData
- Database: PostgresSQL
- Infrastructure: AWS
- 2 backend developers
- 3 frontend developers
- 2 iOS developers
- 3 Android developers
- project manager
- business analyst
- 2 QA engineers
Re-thinking initial design
The app involves the following features
- Introduction of concierges to residents
- Onboarding notifications with ability for residents to get to different parts of the app
- Residents’ and admins’ posts
- New events
- Notifications about new deliveries and maintenance issues in the building
- Notifying residents when their concierge is on or off duty
- Viewing building information: availability, concierges profiles, policies of the building
- List of events which are held in a resident’s building
- Ability to join/unjoin the events
- Reporting current maintenance issues within a building
- Adjusting thermostat, lightning and security alarm in a resident’s flat
- Private chats with other residents
- Group chats with concierges
We’ve developed a complex solution that provides BluLiving residents and concierges with an ability to communicate and resolve issues operatively. No matter which platform is used by tenants, the solution allows Android and iOS users to select the level of social involvement they want: user can interact with the app passively without adding his profile to a general directory or interact with concierges or other residents freely.
Time to start a new project? Or just want to say "hi"?
Either way, let's talk!