Business process automation solutions for your business
Developing a solid business process automation solution goes a long way in optimizing company’s operations and activities across all departments: sales, marketing, service, management, HR, transport and logistics, finance, etc. And that’s exactly what we do here, at Smartym Pro.
Now take a closer look at what you can get from a BPA app:
- Workflow optimization
- Efficient collaboration between departments
- Improved team cohesion
- Human effort minimization
- Sales and marketing activities automation
- Banking and finance activities tracking and automation
- Tracking of operations, emails, employees’ activity
- Optimized reporting system
- Efficient HR onboarding
- Enhanced document management
- Swift request processing
With customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) being the two cornerstones of this area, here are some specific benefits that either of them can offer:
- Improved customer relationship
- Enhanced customer loyalty
- Deep insight into customer behaviour
- Optimized targeting process
- Efficient strategic planning
- Inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Financial accounting
- Accounting management
- Manufacturing management
- Claims / request processing
- Order processing and management
- Project management
- Production management
- Human resources management (HRM)
- Human capital management
- Enterprise asset management
- Smart calendar and activities scheduling system
Moreover, BPA apps are applicable to pretty much any industry, successful implementations of such solutions can be seen in Transport and Logistics, Manufacturing, HR, Banking and Finance, Advertising, Aerospace, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Insurance, IT, Hospitality, Oil and Gas, Public Sector, Retail, Sales and Marketing, Tourism, Wholesale Distribution, etc.
And, we are no strangers to this trend, as we have great all-round experience in BPA apps. More of that you can check out here.
Time to start a new project? Or just want to say "hi"?
Either way, let's talk!