To re-engineer and re-code from scratch an existing document flow system where petroleum market participants create, sign and terminate sales contracts in Blockchain, and to develop an algorithm for a loyalty bonus system with custom tokens.
The system should be built on corporate blockchain platform Hyperledger.
- Enable simple, fast and legitimate process of creating, signing and termination of contracts on petroleum products’ resale, etc.;
- Create Blockchain algorithms for an existing loyalty system for the platform’s clients;
- Develop a legally significant algorithm of contract signing.
Project technical tasks:
- Create a private custom blockchain based on Hyperledger Fabric framework and integrate it with the client’s existing business processes;
- The blockchain network must be scalable;
- The blockchain system should work stably even in case of shutdown of part of the nodes;
- Enable creation, signing, and termination of legally significant sales documents via smart-contracts;
- The system access rights should be strictly differentiated.
- Blockchain: Hyperledger Fabric
- Backend: Java
- Database: CouchDB
- 1 BA
- 1 PM
- 1 Blockchain/Backend developer
- 1 Frontend developer
The app involves the following features
- Ability to view a list of document templates and edit the templates;
- Users creation and the ability to edit their account information;
- The ability to view a list of all the system’s users.
- Authorization via e-mail and password;
- The ability to look through the list of all the created, signed and terminated contracts and other documents;
- Contract creation via templates;
- Contract signing - the contract is considered signed by the Blockchain network only when it receives signatures of all the parties involved;
- Contract termination - the contract is considered terminated by the Blockchain network only when it receives signatures of all the parties involved;
- The ability to accrue loyalty bonuses to users;
- The ability to burn (use) loyalty bonuses when working with new contracts.
Smartym Pro is in the process of creating the first MVP version of the Hyperledger-based system within the PoC stage. The system corresponds to the customer’s needs and expectations. The system we presented is transparent, scalable and easy-to-use.
At the moment we are working on the next development stages of the project. We are planning a deeper business processes’ integration with Hyperledger. Also, we are working on creating a legislative value to the contracts that participate in the document flow. And moreover, we are analyzing the opportunities and different options in order to implement a better network deployment technique: we are to write a script that will automate the process of installing the required software on the devices of the users that would like to deploy their own network node. This solution will lead to a significant reduction in material and labor costs and will enable the clients of the system to deploy nodes without any special programming skills.
Time to start a new project? Or just want to say "hi"?
Either way, let's talk!