Progressive Web Apps development services
Provide the best web-experience for your users & improve their retention by upgrading your website to a Progressive Web App.Discover More
Combining Mobile and Web apps into a better experience
PWA (Progressive Web App) is a new better way for users to experience your business’ website/web app. More than 50% of users will leave a site if it will take longer than 4 seconds to load.
On desktop, your site acts like a regular webpage with some handy tweaks like push notifications and cache. Other than that, it’s the same familiar experience, that won’t confuse your users.
- While using mobile, the website can act like a native mobile app.
- No need for user to go to the app market — the app can be installed directly from your website via simple browser notification. And that means that you don’t have to pay 30% of your app’s revenue to the platform holder.
- It’s more cost-effective than developing two native apps, or developing cross-platform app, which usually have poor performance and stability.
- Can be installed and accessed like a regular app from phone’s home screen
- Can send push notifications when app is in the background, or even closed
- Can be fully downloaded and be used offline, like apps from App Store/Google Play
- Faster loading times
- Notify users of new content
- Get higher responsiveness with mobile users
- No commission for in-app purchases
- Skip browser as a mediator between you and your client
- Offline access
You can check out PWA main features by adding this site to your device. You’ll be able to access it offline, receive test push notifications and get overall idea of PWA. You can press this button to get an idea of push notifications. You can disable them by forbidding notifications for this site in your browser.